Menstrual Cup Quiz: How to Find Your Size
This menstrual cup quiz helps you discover your size in under a minute. Choosing the best feminine product for your body, flow, and lifestyle is crucial to leak-free protection. But what size product should you use for maximum comfort and protection? And what factors should determine your choice besides side? We were in your shoes once, too, so don’t worry. This menstrual cup quiz was made to help you find the right size for you in a moment's time.
Like everything, finding the best size for you requires a little research. We invented our menstrual cup quiz to make sustainable, healthful and affordable periods easier for everyone, no matter your flow or body type. Get ready for period protection for the 21st century now that you have the right size for you.
2020's Best Menstrual Cup Quiz
All bodies are different, so why would we wear the same size? Some menstruators prefer a smaller cup while others – especially those who have given birth – want a wider design. Taking these factors into consideration is the best way to find something that is both comfortable and leak-free. It should be easy, not hard, to find the right size for you.
Consider 6 Factors in This Menstrual Cup Quiz
What does our quiz take into account to help you find your right size? Great question. Though these questions are simple, they tell us a lot about your habits, your body, and your period. In other words, our menstrual cup quiz considers:
- Age: Everyone’s body changes as we age, especially as we mature from kids to adults and go through processes such as giving birth. More specifically, a smaller cup is more likely to fit a younger menstruator than a larger one. Additionally, someone who is new to Casco Cup may have an easier time starting out with a smaller size.
- Flow: Some of us bleed lightly, while others go through a tampon every few hours. In other words, a menstruator with a short, light period who takes our menstrual cup quiz may not need the same capacity as someone who has a heavy period. The best way for us to understand your flow is to get a rough estimate of how many tampons you go through or how many times you empty your menstrual in a typical day.
- Childbirth: This is one of the biggest things to note when choosing a feminine product. Typically, people who have given birth require a larger size in our menstrual cup quiz. However, whether someone has given birth is not the only factor that matters.
- Cervix Height: If you’re a tampon user, this can be the toughest factor to wrap your mind around. But don’t worry: we’re here to guide you through it. Cervix height – generally measured by the length of your index finger to your cervix – may determine what size is most comfortable for you. More specifically, people with a low cervix typically want a smaller size, while those with a high cervix may appreciate a longer product. These can be a matter of preference, but sharing your cervix height helps us determine what may be most comfortable for you. Keep in mind that all of our sizes do not chafe, cause dryness (as shown by some studies on tampons), or lower vaginal pH. If you’re looking for even more information, check out our step-by-step guide on how to measure your cervix.
- Exercise: Do you run marathons or is shopping your cardio? Women who exercise more frequently may have a slightly different shape than those who do not. Again, this is not the only factor that matters in our menstrual cup quiz, but one of many.
- Menstrual Cup Experience: Maybe you are taking our assessment because you've tried another design but didn't experience Casco Cup's effortless, comfortable period protection. Not all companies produce feminine products of the same quality and comfort level as ours, so we're here to help. Telling us what went wrong with your previous product helps us help you find the right size. For example, did it sit too high up? Did it turn sideways? These are great questions to keep in mind.
How to Choose a Menstrual Cup: Understanding Your Quiz Results
Congratulations: completing this menstrual cup quiz is an important first step in finding the best type of period protection for you. Maybe you’re still wondering, how to choose a menstrual cup? Let’s take a moment to interpret your results.
Keep in mind that we are not medical professionals. If you have any specific questions related to finding the best model for you and your health, please contact your gynecologist.
3 Menstrual Cup Quiz Results, Just Like Tampons
You know how most tampon brands offer three sizes? Think of this menstrual cup quiz kind of like that (except healthier, more convenient, and way better for the planet). Casco Cup is offered in three unique sizes: the mini, size 1 and size 2. The mini is our smallest size. We usually recommend it to younger users or someone with a low cervix. Slightly nervous about saying goodbye to tampons? The mini is a great place to start.
Size 1 is our standard size, great for people who haven’t had children and typically suitable for the average user. Most of our staff (women ages 18 to 35) use a Size 1. The best thing about it according to one team member? “I literally do not feel it when I’m wearing my Casco Cup.” When we say next-level comfort, we mean it.
Is your menstrual cup quiz result Size 2? Amazing. This is a great size for people who have given birth or who have a heavier flow. We get it: You want to go through the day changing your period cup as infrequently as possible. Comfort and convenience #ftw.
Comfort, Comfort, Comfort
Wondering how to choose a menstrual cup and wondering why you should go with Casco? Amazing and totally legit question. We are literally the most comfortable brand on the market according to our customers. And unlike some of the big guys, we’re a startup that puts quality materials and comfort first.
That means that we make 100% of our products in an ISO certified facility in Maine, USA. We’re not interested in selling you low-quality products made in China at a premium.
I Know My Size Now, But How Do I Use It?
Amazing question. We have a whole guide dedicated to teaching you how to use the best menstrual cup because #knowledge is power. If you have any specific questions, please email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quickly as we possibly can.
Other Questions, Answered
There are lots of questions when it comes to switching your feminine product. Here are a few others that we encounter on the daily to help with understanding your menstrual cup quiz results.
How Do I Measure My Cervix Height?
This may seem a little confusing at first. That's why we went off and wrote a whole blog post to answer, how deep is the cervix? In essence, there are a few simple steps you can follow to measure your cervix if you want to integrate that into your menstrual cup quiz.
- Make sure your nails are short. This ensures a more comfortable experience.
- Wash your hand with a gentle soap.
- Carefully stick your index finger into your vagina.
- If you can reach your cervix by the first knuckle. it's low. If you can by the second, it's medium. And if you can reach it by the last or can't reach it at all, you have a high cervix.
Armed with this information, you have a great idea of which Casco Cup size works for you. We recommend the Mini menstrual cup quiz result for people with a low cervix. But whether you want a Standard or Mid may depend on personal preference, flow, and whether or not you've had children.
Menstrual Cup Quiz: Finding Your Cup Size in 2020
The average woman has her period for over 30 years. That is a lot of tampons, a lot of anxious trips to the bathroom, and a lot of missed opportunities to do the things you love. But not anymore: By taking this menstrual cup quiz, you’ve taken the first step to empowerment and living beyond your period. Please reach out to use with any questions. We love you and our product and would be thrilled to help.