With 12 hours of period protection, a leak-free design, and 100% medical-grade silicone, the Casco Cup and Aqua Case offer next-generation protection ideal for athletes.
Forget about your period with Casco Cup. Engineered by female athletes, the Casco Cup offers up to 12 hours of odorless protection. Our FDA-registered, leak-resistant design comes in three comfortable sizes.
Going somewhere? The Casco Cup comes with a purse-tested, easy-to-clean case that's perfect for your suitcase or medicine cabinet.
- Up to 12 hours of use
- Case included
- 100% medical-grade silicone
- Made in Maine, USA
What's My Size?
- Mini: Great for anyone with a low cervix or younger users (under 18).
- Size 1: Great for women under 30 and who have yet to give birth.
- Size 2: Great for women over 30 or who have given birth.
Still not sure? Don't' sweat it. Take our menstrual cup quiz.
- 1 Casco Cup (Size 1, 2 or Mini)
- Casco Case
- Instruction Booklet
- 2.3" long x 1.65" rim diameter
- Holds 25 ml
- 2.75" long x 1.65" rim diameter
- Holds 30 ml
- 2.75" long x 1.81" rim diameter
- Holds 40 ml
Why Casco Cup?
There are so many reasons to love your Casco Cup. Here are a few, according to you.
- Made in Maine: We make 100% of our products in beautiful southern Maine.
- FDA Registered: Our design and facility have been inspected by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), so you can feel good about using a Casco Cup.
- 100% Medical Grade Silicone: When you choose Casco Cup, you're making the healthy choice for your period.
- 3 Comfortable Sizes: WIth our three sizes, you can find your perfect fit.
- Carrying Case Included: A cute, clean place to store your cup, free of charge.
Have a Question? Email us and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
I love that this product is made in the US by women!! That is what made me choose to buy a Casco cup over any other brand. I also appreciate the simple quiz that helped me find the perfect size because I was kinda nervous about buying it without the quiz. It arrived quickly and I've used it once since I got it. I've used a different brand cup for the past few years, which I loved, but it was time to get a new one. The only thing I like better about my old cup is their grippy feature to remove it. The Casco offers a different way to remove the cup, which I need to get used to, but it's easy once you get the hang of it. It was very comfortable and there was no leakage, which is the best part about using a cup!
The Casco Cup was recommended to me from a friend. I took the sizing quiz on the website and found the cup to be comfortable and convenient! I like that it is made in Maine and I would highly recommend.
I LOVE the Casco Cup. It has completely changed my period experience. I no longer dread that time of the month.
There’s a term in the cupping community when you find the cup that is “just right” - and the Casco size 1 is my Goldilocks! I had been using another high cervix cup that had a hollow stem but couldn’t stand that the inside of the stem never felt perfectly clean. The Casco’s solid stem is perfect, I love that it comes with a case, is made in Maine, and has measurement marks inside. This cup is my new go-to!
This is the second cup I’ve tried, and I love it! I have a high cervix, and the size 1 is perfect for me. In the past, I’ve panicked when one of my cups suctioned itself onto my cervix and was nearly impossible to reach. The Casco cup is really easy to get a hold of, and I haven’t had any problems removing it. The first time i wore it, i was at the lake for 8 hours— no leaks, everything went great and I didn’t even notice it was there.