With 12 hours of period protection, a leak-free design, and 100% medical-grade silicone, the Casco Cup and Aqua Case offer next-generation protection ideal for athletes.
Forget about your period with Casco Cup. Engineered by female athletes, the Casco Cup offers up to 12 hours of odorless protection. Our FDA-registered, leak-resistant design comes in three comfortable sizes.
Going somewhere? The Casco Cup comes with a purse-tested, easy-to-clean case that's perfect for your suitcase or medicine cabinet.
- Up to 12 hours of use
- Case included
- 100% medical-grade silicone
- Made in Maine, USA
What's My Size?
- Mini: Great for anyone with a low cervix or younger users (under 18).
- Size 1: Great for women under 30 and who have yet to give birth.
- Size 2: Great for women over 30 or who have given birth.
Still not sure? Don't' sweat it. Take our menstrual cup quiz.
- 1 Casco Cup (Size 1, 2 or Mini)
- Casco Case
- Instruction Booklet
- 2.3" long x 1.65" rim diameter
- Holds 25 ml
- 2.75" long x 1.65" rim diameter
- Holds 30 ml
- 2.75" long x 1.81" rim diameter
- Holds 40 ml
Why Casco Cup?
There are so many reasons to love your Casco Cup. Here are a few, according to you.
- Made in Maine: We make 100% of our products in beautiful southern Maine.
- FDA Registered: Our design and facility have been inspected by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), so you can feel good about using a Casco Cup.
- 100% Medical Grade Silicone: When you choose Casco Cup, you're making the healthy choice for your period.
- 3 Comfortable Sizes: WIth our three sizes, you can find your perfect fit.
- Carrying Case Included: A cute, clean place to store your cup, free of charge.
Have a Question? Email us and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Hi, I really liked your product. I have only ever tried a disc once before and it was many years ago and was a disaster. I did feel it took a little practice to get used to using the cup but overall I'm very happy and a convert! One suggestion I would make would be to also offer for sale a cup sterilizer that is also made in the USA. I looked everywhere and couldn't find one. I have some suggestions for that particular product if you are interested in hearing about them. Please reach out to me. Thanks again! I'm a very happy customer ☺
Finally got to use the cup. I did find out that my body prefers the fold down method. The cup, I guess since I can't see up where it goes, would not fully open with the C-fold.
Good thing I wore a pad when I used the C-fold.
I do have issues of getting it in before it opens, more practice should help.
I do have short fingers and arms so getting it in far enough without fiddling with it too much is going to take some work.
My uterus is tilted downward so it only feels funny when I have the tip, you pull on to take out, poking.
Going number 2 aka a poop, is a little weird feeling since I am worried it may pop out, like my tampons did, especially since this is the way you locate the cup too.
I have noticed when pulling it out, and you had a heavy flow, if you dump it in the toilet you may have to flush twice or else it leaves some behind.
I never received the Casco Cups. Lame.
We are sorry that you have not received your shipment! We've double checked with USPS and it did go out but we believe it was lost in transit. We are shipping another Casco Cup to you today and apologize for the inconvenience!
Have a relaxing weekend.
I bought this at the end of a cycle. I have been inserting it and using it for a short period of time. It's a little hard to put in since it wants to open as soon as you release the top, but since trying it out before I really to use it I am becoming better at inserting it.
I can't wait to actually try it in less than 2 weeks!!!
I rate 3 stars on the product because it is extremely difficult to remove. The other 1 star is for the case.