Forget about your period with Casco Cup. Engineered by female athletes, the Casco Cup offers up to 12 hours of odorless protection. Our leak-resistant design comes in three comfortable sizes.
Going somewhere? The Casco Cup comes with a purse-tested, easy-to-clean case that's perfect for your suitcase or medicine cabinet.
What's My Size?
Take our menstrual cup quiz to discover your size.
|Mini||2.28 inches||1.65 inch||25 ml|
|Size 1||2.52 inches||1.65 inch||29 ml|
|Size 2||2.52 inches||1.85 inch||38 ml|
We recommend the Mini for menstruators under 18 or anyone with a low cervix. The Size 1 is our generic size, great for almost anyone who hasn't given birth. The Size 2 is our larger size, ideal for mothers.
Not sure how high your cervix is? Check out our guide on how deep Is the cervix to find out how to measure yours.
- 1 Casco Cup (Size 1, 2, or Mini)
- Casco Case
- Instruction Booklet
How Do I Use the Casco Cup?
Congratulations on making the choice to switch to sustainable and comfortable period protection. We know that using a Casco Cup can seem intimidating at first, that's why we wrote the official guide on how to use a menstrual cup.
We strongly encourage anyone new to Casco Cup to read through our guide. Beyond that, here are a few pointers:
- Make sure to clean your cup in boiling water at least once during your cycle and once at the end, in addition to rinsing it between uses whenever possible.
- When inserting or removing your Casco Cup, make sure your hands are clean and relax your muscles.
- After inserting the Casco Cup, gently move your fingers around it to make sure it has regained its circular shape. This will prevent leaks. If it hasn't, gently twist it several times or reinsert it.
- When removing it, squat over a toilet or in the shower and push your muscles as if you're having a bowel movement. This will help move the cup downward.
Can I Use the Casco Cup?
We are not doctors, so we cannot give you medical advice. We strongly encourage anyone with a question about their health to speak with their gynecologist. See our FAQ for more answers to commonly-asked questions on who can and cannot use the Casco Cup.
Have another question? Email us and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
My cousin lives in Portland Maine and started using the Casco Cup. I believe she got it at the Co-Op. The amount of audios and text messages we exchanged prior to me even purchasing would make for a hysterical podcast. Finally, I trusted my faithful leading lady and purchased...after many back and forth between the sizes. I am pleased to say that I am a fan for life.
Great product! Easy to use.
I contacted Casco when their smallest size, which I ordered, was still too large for me. They promptly gave me a refund. Great customer service!
Ive previously tried two cups from a very popular brand. While the products were great, the size was not right. So after getting a better idea of the length and diameter I needed, I choose casco. My first experience with casco was nearly perfect! Nearly because im still going through a learning curve. I wish the customer service responded because I had a question. Its been weeks now.